lalalove is a work-in-progress music-making game using LÖVE game engine.
What is lalalove
- A game where you have to make planets happy by creating music via combining sound-sequences coming from stars and manipulating them with asteroids having different effects, such as faster/slower, higher/lower, or adding pauses.
- Still early work in progress
- Originally created for the overnight-contest of dusmania (2008).
- Made with LÖVE!
- Inspired by Celestial Music
public readonly svn : svn://zwischenwelt.org/lalalove/trunk
dependencies : love 0.3.2 ( win&linux : http://love2d.org/ )
start linux : ./start.sh
start win : love.exe [lalalove folder] or lalalove.zip or drag and drop the lalalove folder onto the love.exe
- code : ZLIB
- content (grafics,sounds) : public domain
(22.7.2008 : now confirmed by all team members)
- http://forum.freegamedev.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1343 (main)
- http://www.developia.de/forum/frage125068.html (german, developia)
- http://love2d.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=900#p900 löve forum, no own thread so far
- usability tweaking
- winning condition
- different levels
- descriptive icons for asteroids
- ways to manipulate asteroids