What is lalalove
- A game where you have to make planets happy by creating music via combining sound-sequences coming from stars and manipulating them with asteroids having different effects, such as faster/slower, higher/lower, or adding pauses.
- Still early work in progress
- Originally created for the overnight-contest of dusmania (2008).
- Made with LÖVE!
- Inspired by Celestial Music
For Windows you only need one package (LÖVE & Lalalove are included).
For MaxOSX you need the GameEngine LÖVE and the Gamedata from Lalalove.
Windows: extract the lalalove_win.zip and start lalalove\Lalalove.exe
MacOSX: extract love-0.5.0-osx.zip and start the love App. Then drag and drop the lalalove.love or the extracted folder onto the love engine.
from svn run: ./start.sh
install the DEB and start it with the Lalalove.love pack.
Media - Howto
Howto make music with Lalalove?
You can disconnect a connection by clicking on the red (x) on the connectors. You can make connections between every asteroid, sun, earth like you want. To check a sound stream, right-click on it. This will make the loudspeaker available on this element.
- code : ZLIB
- content (grafics,sounds) : public domain
(22.7.2008 : now confirmed by all team members)
- http://forum.freegamedev.net/index.php?t=msg&th=1343 (main)
- http://www.developia.de/forum/frage125068.html (german, developia)
- http://love2d.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=900#p900 löve forum, no own thread so far
- usability tweaking
- winning condition
- different levels
- descriptive icons for asteroids
- ways to manipulate asteroids
just some ui ideas: http://ghoulsblade.schattenkind.net/wiki/index.php/Image:Screenshot-Lalalove.jpg